Facebook Games Advisors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Games Advisors

This is a mass group forums for facebook games

HomeHome PageGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important message from Zoo World regarding gifting and wlp#s

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lizz stanley

lizz stanley

ID # ID # : 534836545
Female Posts : 59

Important message from Zoo World regarding gifting and wlp#s Empty
PostSubject: Important message from Zoo World regarding gifting and wlp#s   Important message from Zoo World regarding gifting and wlp#s I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:00 pm

you can gift each friend once every 4 hours, not once a day.

we've put a 2 week(last day june 31st) countdown on the treasure hunter specifically to give users time to earn the WLP if they really want the treasure hunter. the amount of WLP we give it away for free, it should be very doable.

compared to all other leading games, we are extremely generous with the amount of WLP we give away for free. WLP are our paid point currency. while other games only give away 1 point/level, or none at all, we give them away for achievement levels, trophy mastery and breed mastery.

the home page was taken away because our stats shows that the majority of users don't hit it often. we are still going towards moving most things into flash, like we have so far with the shop and breeding. you can still see your achievements at the top of the visitzoo.php page.

please be assured that we are working around the clock to fix bugs. we have separate teams who work on bugs and features so even though we come out with new things, it definitely doesn't mean we are not also fixing bugs as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
iwarrior

PostSubject: points   Important message from Zoo World regarding gifting and wlp#s I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:10 pm

umm you get a point for each level UP TO LEVEL 42 then suddenly we stopped earning wlp as we levelled up.....
Back to top Go down
miloradva

PostSubject: Re: Important message from Zoo World regarding gifting and wlp#s   Important message from Zoo World regarding gifting and wlp#s I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:13 am

your user id: 1475292785 Milorad Vanic

The other day I can not adopt the baskets and not only where this is happening in Serbia Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important message from Zoo World regarding gifting and wlp#s   Important message from Zoo World regarding gifting and wlp#s I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important message from Zoo World regarding gifting and wlp#s
Page 1 of 1