Facebook Games Advisors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Games Advisors

This is a mass group forums for facebook games

HomeHome PageGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZOO WORLD - FEED ANIMALS - "Animals Warehouses"

Go down 
+2
Kris Karakris
Chris Martins
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Martins

Chris Martins

Male Posts : 3

ZOO WORLD - FEED ANIMALS - "Animals Warehouses" Empty
PostSubject: ZOO WORLD - FEED ANIMALS - "Animals Warehouses"   ZOO WORLD - FEED ANIMALS - "Animals Warehouses" I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:10 pm

The majority of Zoo World Players will know of AT LEAST one Friend - who regularly Posts large Numbers of Feed Animals ( Animals for Adoption ) to the "Live Feed" or Wall - for Friends to Adopt.
Some will have several such FB Friends.

Several people are thus able to Collect ( Adopt ) all the Animals of this type from the "Live Feed" or Wall, which they may want or need.
However - there may be a number of Zoo World Players who are not very successful at doing this, or miss a lot of them - due to differences in the "Time Zones", or for reasons of Work or Family Commitments.

On the other hand, there may be a number of Zoo World Players who are able to be on-line for a lot of time each day - and may be able to Collect ( Adopt ) large numbers of these Feed Animals, way beyond their own needs - and find room for them in their Zoos.
These people may be in the position of being able use their Zoos to perform the function of "Animal Warehouses".
I have been able to do this with both of my Zoos ( two Accounts ). The fact that there may be a need for this function has been proved just recently - when one Friend sent me a Message to ask if I had either of two types of Feed Animal to let them have. These are of course "free" Animals - and so I will be giving them to My Friend for free.

Anyone else who is willing to help in this way - running their Zoos as "Animal Warehouses" - please add to this Post.

Anyone who really needs any of these Feed Animal badly ( genuine enquiries ) - and cannot seem to get them in other ways - please add your Requests or Comments to this Post
Back to top Go down
Kris Karakris

Kris Karakris

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: ME ALSO - Lol   ZOO WORLD - FEED ANIMALS - "Animals Warehouses" I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:36 pm

I am the "person" with the Other "Animal Warehouse" Zoo - the "Doppelganger" of Chris Martins. That is, the Second Account with a Zoo - Stocks of Feed Animals here as well.
Back to top Go down
Nicky xx

Nicky xx

ID # ID # : 107596202622992
Female Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: ZOO WORLD - FEED ANIMALS - "Animals Warehouses"   ZOO WORLD - FEED ANIMALS - "Animals Warehouses" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:04 pm

I am able to post any adoption animal in any quantity at any time. I also spend over 12 hours a day on line. You are well come to add me if you need any help with zoo. I will also loan out the higher level animals if you want them x
Back to top Go down
Sharon J

PostSubject: all animals   ZOO WORLD - FEED ANIMALS - "Animals Warehouses" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:06 pm

I can place all feed animals for adoption or gift them to others
Back to top Go down
KittyGirl

PostSubject: warehouse   ZOO WORLD - FEED ANIMALS - "Animals Warehouses" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:44 pm

I am happy to help with warehousing animals or simply give away animals others need. My facebook ID is Eniko Akom
Back to top Go down
laura goodman

PostSubject: Zoo Animals loans/gifts   ZOO WORLD - FEED ANIMALS - "Animals Warehouses" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:07 pm

flower Happy to help anyone who needs either feed or new animals. FB ID is Susan Goodman
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin

Male Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: ZOO WORLD - FEED ANIMALS - "Animals Warehouses"   ZOO WORLD - FEED ANIMALS - "Animals Warehouses" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:07 pm

I have just put up around 200 feed animals/items/flowers on my wall just now
Back to top Go down
https://facebookadvisors.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOO WORLD - FEED ANIMALS - "Animals Warehouses"   ZOO WORLD - FEED ANIMALS - "Animals Warehouses" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOO WORLD - FEED ANIMALS - "Animals Warehouses"
Page 1 of 1