Facebook Games Advisors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Games Advisors

This is a mass group forums for facebook games

HomeHome PageGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Losing Gifts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Georgeanna

Losing Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Losing Gifts   Losing Gifts I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:20 am

For about two weeks I have been losing gifts when I accept them...When I click to accept a gift, it goes directly to the application, instead of giving me the option to return a gift and/or asking if I have more gifts to accept. This happens about 2 out of every 5 times I accept a gift. I clear my cache often, so I do not think that is the problem. What can be causing this?
Back to top Go down
♥Desiree♥
Forum Wench
♥Desiree♥

ID # ID # : 1194052132
Female Posts : 69

Losing Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing Gifts   Losing Gifts I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:05 am

if your not receiving an error message this is most likely due to the sender...for what i can gather from others and posts etc...

if you are facebook friends it will allow the gift to be sent BUT if your NOT farm neighbors (and yes even when you accept thier invite that doesnt make you farmneighbors all the time...you need to return the request on some accounts and not others, and idk) it will read it as a null link and override to farm.
Back to top Go down

Losing Gifts
Page 1 of 1