Facebook Games Advisors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Games Advisors

This is a mass group forums for facebook games

HomeHome PageGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Welcome Welcome

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
♥Desiree♥
Forum Wench
♥Desiree♥

ID # ID # : 1194052132
Female Posts : 69

Welcome Welcome Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Welcome Welcome   Welcome Welcome Welcome I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:20 pm

This is a small section for players to come and introduce themselves to others.. talk about your zoo and how well its coming along, etc.
Back to top Go down
Tiger

PostSubject: Well Hello There !!   Welcome Welcome Welcome I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Yep, I am the Tiger ! my Zoo is coming along SLOWLY, because I like to help OTHERS not myself. This is fine by me. If you have a need or a question feel free to send me a MESSAGE ( please do NOT hit me in chat I have FAT to many friends LOL ! ) and I WILL respond nut it may take me a day or 2.

I feel very bad I can no longer multi-gift, but I can still gift so not all hope is lost. I LOVE Zoo and ALL my friends and am there for you should you need !
Back to top Go down
Cathy Thompson

Cathy Thompson

ID # ID # : 100001177114604
Female Posts : 1

PostSubject: Hi There   Welcome Welcome Welcome I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:01 am

Hi, I am Cathy. I play zoo daily. I really enjoy zoo and the ability to help others. I have the best zoo mates one could ask for. I have made some great friend from my zoo. I return gifts, have no problem clicking on the feed when I see others need help, I enjoy the ability to help others. Happy Zoom Zoom!!!
♥GREATEST♥ZOOMIES♥in the♥world☆•*¨*•.¸¸❤❤❤¸.•*¨*•☆☆•*¨*•.¸❤❤ I am really blessed to have gained the friendship of so many wonderful friends around the world. You're all AWESOME!!! ♥ ♥ ♥♪♫•*THANK¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.YOU•*¨*•☆.
Back to top Go down
lizz stanley

lizz stanley

ID # ID # : 534836545
Female Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Welcome Welcome   Welcome Welcome Welcome I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:48 am

HIYA I AM LIZZ AND I AM IN CHARGE OF ZOO PART OF FORUM I HELP ALOT OF PEOPLE AND I ENJOY IT I PLAY ZOO DAILY SO ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE JUST ASK XX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Welcome Welcome   Welcome Welcome Welcome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Welcome Welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Facebook Games Advisors :: Zoo World :: Welcome to Zoo-
Jump to: