Facebook Games Advisors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Games Advisors

This is a mass group forums for facebook games

HomeHome PageGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cannot work in facilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacqui

Cannot work in facilities Empty
PostSubject: Cannot work in facilities   Cannot work in facilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:02 am

Since the inception of the facilities I have never been able to work in any of my neighbours or friends facilities. I understand there are many of us who cannot do this but to date the FT devs do not seem to have done anything about it. This creates a very uneven playing field in that those of use who cannot work, cannot earn the xp points and produce that they offer. We have all done everything possible such as clearing the cache etc., but still cannot work. I have never received the pop up box offering the work when I respond to a request for help, no matter how many times I refresh.

Is there anything you can do to get this matter sorted for myself and all the other poor farmers who have never been able to work? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
morag

Cannot work in facilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot work in facilities   Cannot work in facilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:08 am

i have this problem as well
Back to top Go down

Cannot work in facilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Facebook Games Advisors :: Farm Town :: Game Tech. Support-
Jump to: