Facebook Games Advisors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Games Advisors

This is a mass group forums for facebook games

HomeHome PageGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need help with accessing zoo paradise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshheart

need help with accessing zoo paradise  Empty
PostSubject: need help with accessing zoo paradise    need help with accessing zoo paradise  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:00 pm

i keep getting timed out message when i try to get into zoo paradise,i think my computer is running too slow or my the speed from my isp is too slow,does anyone have any Suggestions that can help me,i have cleared the cache,and run my cleaners,so i dont know what to do now...
Back to top Go down
♥Desiree♥
Forum Wench
♥Desiree♥

ID # ID # : 1194052132
Female Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: need help with accessing zoo paradise    need help with accessing zoo paradise  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:32 pm

if its a timing issue... then check what processes you have running (can see these in you task manager) leave everything CLOSED while doing this and see which process is using the highest % of cpu. chances are you have atleast one or two processes your comp doesnt need anymore...... if you find any process running at above 2% (while NO programs are running) these are probably your issue....

google the processes name to find out what its purpose was, chances are you can close these out giving your comp just a little more virtual memory to work with.
Back to top Go down
welsh

PostSubject: Re: need help with accessing zoo paradise    need help with accessing zoo paradise  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:05 am

thanks for your response,it makes perfect sense,and i will do as you advise .....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help with accessing zoo paradise    need help with accessing zoo paradise  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help with accessing zoo paradise
Page 1 of 1