Facebook Games Advisors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Games Advisors

This is a mass group forums for facebook games

HomeHome PageGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training Eagle Tricks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
suewriter2

Training Eagle Tricks  Empty
PostSubject: Training Eagle Tricks    Training Eagle Tricks  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:16 pm

I've been training my eagle and am up to the 6th trick. It only moves up 1/2% at $77,000 a pop. What happened? It was doing 5% before. It is taking so long to train it and sucking up my money. I piggybacked on a similar question on the zoo world help site and am waiting for a response. This is crazy. Can you help, or do you know why it slowed down? Thank you so much.

Thank you,
♥Desiree♥ I appreciate your response. Rock you is pretty greedy, isn't it. Not to smart, too. .5% is annoying and if I really didn't love zoo, this could have made me decide to quit. grrr on them.

Last edited by suewriter2 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
♥Desiree♥
Forum Wench
♥Desiree♥

ID # ID # : 1194052132
Female Posts : 69

Training Eagle Tricks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Eagle Tricks    Training Eagle Tricks  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:59 pm

tricks drop in % each time you finish one or two..tho you can still only do them 5 mins apart....

for the first trick you get like 25%...this is to inspire you to click

2-5 it runs at a smaller rate of 5 %

6-12 @ .5 yeah you got 6 tricks to learn at that rate lol

you have to realize, these actions are created to inspire people to return to their zoo as often as rock you can...

Back to top Go down

Training Eagle Tricks
Page 1 of 1