Facebook Games Advisors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Games Advisors

This is a mass group forums for facebook games

HomeHome PageGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

multiple postings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dawnsheldon

multiple postings Empty
PostSubject: multiple postings   multiple postings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:11 pm

I have a few zoo mates who need roses but are struggling to complete their gardens. How can I post up multiple roses for them? I use a MAC 0.9 OSX. I did get as far as right click on the status bar but it wont let me paste over the code ????

and thank you so much for this good luck
Back to top Go down
Nicky xx

Nicky xx

ID # ID # : 107596202622992
Female Posts : 24

multiple postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple postings   multiple postings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi Dawn, Sorry but this can no longer be done. The devs have deleted the I frame. the only thing we can do for our friends is gifting and posting the two a day to our wall.
Nicky xx
Back to top Go down
Sil*va

multiple postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple postings   multiple postings I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:32 am

We all know that Zoo devs have deleted the I frame so now we can't multiple post lots of things that we used to be able to, but is there a way of bypassing the I frame so we still can multiple post? If someone knows the trick of how to do this PLEASE SHARE IT WITH the members of this Forum.
It's important that we keep the code of silence. Lots of good things were cancelled because of people who told it to the Zoo Forum. Yet we multiple post roses, mystery gifts etc only to help our friends not to benefit ourselves. lol!!
Thank you so much in advance for sharing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

multiple postings Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple postings   multiple postings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

multiple postings
Page 1 of 1