Facebook Games Advisors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Games Advisors

This is a mass group forums for facebook games

HomeHome PageGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to CANCEL your "One Click Agreement" between RockYou, Inc and PayPal after buying WP or an Ultra Rare.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Admin

Male Posts : 99

How to CANCEL your "One Click Agreement" between RockYou, Inc and PayPal after buying WP or an Ultra Rare. Empty
PostSubject: How to CANCEL your "One Click Agreement" between RockYou, Inc and PayPal after buying WP or an Ultra Rare.   How to CANCEL your "One Click Agreement" between RockYou, Inc and PayPal after buying WP or an Ultra Rare. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:57 pm

How to CANCEL your "One Click Agreement" between RockYou, Inc and PayPal after buying WP or an Ultra Rare. 32223_11

After you purchase Wildlife Points, Zoo Cash or Ultra Rares through RockYou, Inc, using your PayPal account, a "one click" relationship is formed, which allows you to easily purchase items next time. However, this can cause problems if you have young ones that play on your zoo, or if you are purchasing something for a friend.

These steps will tell you how to break your "one click" agreement between your PayPal account and RockYou, Inc. So that the next time you wish to purchase something, you are prompted for the payment information.

Select "My Account" tab
Click on Profile
Under "Financial Information" click on "My preapproved payments"
Find RockYou, Inc. in the list and click on the Name if the status is ACTIVE.
Right under the Billing ID, click the word Cancel.

If you have more than ONE ACTIVE, repeat the step above, until they are all canceled.
This is also the place you find the phone number to Customer Service if you have any problems.

~Kim
Admin
Zoo World Help Group
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ZOO-WORLD-HELP-GROUP/103131643066280

Feel free to SHARE this page.
If you are going to COPY AND PASTE this page into your OWN NOTES, please leave the original poster information intact. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://facebookadvisors.darkbb.com

How to CANCEL your "One Click Agreement" between RockYou, Inc and PayPal after buying WP or an Ultra Rare.
Page 1 of 1